Miami Legal Malpractice Attorney Represents Legal Professionals and The Public
FL law firm upholding the integrity and quality of the practice of law
An attorney undergoes a rigorous application process, background checks and examination to obtain a license to practice law in FL. The intense scrutiny from the FL Bar Association is intended to maintain the integrity and quality of legal practice in the state. Attorneys swear to support the Constitution, abide by the rules of professional conduct and take actions that are consistent with truth and justice. Law Offices of Richard Lee Ruben has an unwavering commitment to the principled, dutiful practice of the legal profession. I expect the same firm dedication to ethical, competent legal practice from our peers. To uphold these high standards, I represent attorneys and their clients in all matters related to the licensure and practice of law.
Clients’ rights to effective, ethical representation
Your attorney has certain specific obligations to you. You should expect an attorney who you retain to:
- Uphold the Constitution
- Practice in accordance with the FL Bar rules of professional conduct
- Approach the court and judicial system with respect and honesty
- Act in your best interest
- Provide details about expenses and fees
- Retain fiduciary and accounting obligations
- Maintain confidential communications
- Abide by contractual agreements
When an attorney fails to fulfill these obligations, your case or rights may be negatively impacted. I work to get you justice.
Pursing aggrieved clients’ legal remedies
You have options if your legal counsel’s representation is fraudulent or negligent. I review your case and help you pursue the best means of obtaining relief, which could include:
- Suing the attorney
- Filing a grievance with the FL Bar Association
- Negotiating with your attorney to rectify the problem
- Mediating with your attorney to reach an equitable agreement
- Assisting you in obtaining competent representation to complete your legal matters
If you have lost a case, been imprisoned or given up rights due to your former attorney’s mistakes or inaction, I may be able to help.
Defending FL attorneys
If you are an attorney who finds yourself unfairly accused of violating your duties, I provide you with unyielding support. I apply this substantial knowledge of Bar and court rules and procedures to:
- Defend you at Bar grievance hearings
- Represent you in lawsuits and judicial hearings
- Represent you in ineffective assistance of counsel hearings
- Assist you with licensure issues
- Process your application for reinstatement of your license after suspension
If a current or former client is accusing you of malpractice, I will represent you in litigation, negotiations and any dealings with the FL Bar Association.
Contact a FL attorney focused on upholding the ethics of my profession
As the owner and operator of the Law Offices of Richard Lee Ruben, I personally fight your legal battles for you. I will use all the experience I have acquired and honed over 25 years serving the community of South Florida. I will personally review your malpractice case to determine the strength of your argument and the grounds.